Wednesday, February 28, 2007

New Family Members =D

Stuart called. He got the soon-to-be-mine snakes! - an Oriental Whip Snake and a Painted Bronzeback. I was supposed to collect it the day before yesterday but he was occupied with personal things. "Damn!" I thought and I knew I had to get it soon, tmr and not a day later, which was yesterday.


Next day. We made a last minute appointment at USJ4. It was during that time I was in the midst of having dinner at Asia Cafe. I felt the adrenaline rush while waiting patiently for the rest to hastily finish up their meals. I, of course was more then ready to buzz off the eatery. Soon enough... all done and we were as good as ready to make a move.

2 cars as usual - Young n Justin. As we got closer to the appointed destination I got even more excited upon arrival, Young had difficulties in looking for an empty space. Thank God there was 1 right in front of the cc – Yes; I wanted to see the snake badly! A day delayed was bad enough. Anyways, as soon as the car was in the appropriate lot, I scurried off to look for Stuart in the cc.

And there they were... Me Snakes! It didn’t take long, only a minimal of conversations held. And home I went. My plan is to keep them with Cooper. The only questionable part is, would Cooper be a threat to them or likewise? I wouldn’t know but yet to find out. As of today –touch wood- It is all in good hands.

So now…what to name them? Photos are as below...


Goofy. My Oriental Whip Snake (Ahaetulla Prasina).


Bunjee. My Painted Bronzeback (Dendrelaphis Pictus).


Cooper , Goofy and Bunjee
One Happy Family, innit?